The account review template is a short document used to help business relationship managers or IT leaders assess the status of their relationship with their internal clients. It is meant to be used on a quarterly basis.
The account review template is useful for IT leaders or Business Relationship Managers (BRM) that wants to have a more systematic method to manage the relationship with their internal clients.
The template is divided in six major sections:
1. Operational performance: The performance of the services provided by corporate services.
2. Service usage: How the client uses the services provide compared to other groups. Opportunities for improving service usage.
3. Focus and priorities: The projects that will be worked on as a priority for the next quarter.
4. The on-going / new projects and major milestones.
5. Status and issues: On-going issues and their status from the previous account review.
6. Upcoming events: A summary of events that will impact the client.